Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Daggers, Dragons and Disney Infinity!

This is going to be a combo post. A bit of Disney, a bit of not, a whole lot of Awesome!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. I got to go to the Renaissance festival with some of my friends since it was buy one get one free for opening weekend. Had a lovely time, and got a nice dagger/dirk set by trusting some pirates :)

Lain zhavorsa vortos. Hethkat ha Khaleesi.
Went to pick up a textbook at Barnes & Noble and they have a deal going where you purchase two Game of Thrones Items, and you get a free Map of Westeros. This was much too good to pass up (which is also why I'm letting you guys know about it!), so I got A Storm of Swords, since I don't own it yet, as well as a blind Funko figure :) I got the cutest Viserion out of it:

I will take what's mine with fire and adorableness.
Also made a run to Gamestop to see their selection. Just so y'all know they have Disney Infinity Playsets for $19.99 now. If you haven't finished out your figure collection, things are getting a bit easier now. I've seen more deals going on, and nobody really seems to be out of stock.

For me, it was this crew, or Cars. I think I made the right choice ;)
Now I have one play set left to collect, several figures, and most of series 2/3 power disks. What are you missing? Have you found any fantasmic deals to share? Leave your thoughts in the comments below. I'd love to hear them and chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment